Saturday 19 June 2010

Walking advertising

 I always say it's not what you know, it's WHO you know that determines how your career will end up, especially if you're a designer. I was just thinking that two designers that are practically on every one's lips would not have made it if certain famous women didn't give them their nod of approval by wearing them.  I'm talking about Jason Wu and Nicholas Kirkwood of course.  Have you heard of them a few years back? Nope, me neither.  This is not to say that they are not talented, I think they're both great. But do you remember the moments that made their careers?
SJP wearing Nicholas Kirkwood shoes. She wore them 3 times in one week but if I had those shoes, I'd probably sleep in them too!

Michelle Obama stole all the attention from her husband in Jason Wu
Looking at these two designers work, it's obvious that they have so much more to offer to the world of fashion and here are some of their recent pieces.


Jason Wu resort 2011 collection. This outfit is my idea of perfection - I love the shorts, the shirt and the BOW! Effortless chic at its best
Nicholas Kirkwood platform heels. Love the cut-out platform but they don't look too comfortable
Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment