Sunday 13 June 2010

The most stylish spread ever!

This is a spread that I came across in the June issue of Elle Russia.  It's shot by Giorgio Z Gatti and styled by Micaela Sessa and the concept behind it is to move away from the traditional portrayal of a bride and her Maid of Honour.  Gone are the days when the Maid of Honour and the bridesmaids were dressed in identical "peachy" or "nude" dresses and the bridal dress has no personality of its own. Personally, I have already told all of my close girlfriends to not even think about sticking me into one of those type of dresses on their big day.  In this spread, each of the character's personalities and friendships shine through with their unconventional choice of shoes and outfits.  So if you are reading this and getting married some time soon, take this as an inspiration, and make your day as unique as you!
Beautiful dress by Blugirl

The shoes are my favorite, instead of the traditional white stilettos, the bride is wearing shoes with "love" printed all over them by Blugirl. They are perfect for the occasion.






My favorite Maid of Honour outfit! The Leitmotiv skirt is so Blair Waldorf and she's wearing the Viktor & Rolf shoes that I have blogged about in the past.



Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment