Wednesday 28 July 2010

You inspire me.

"I cut out space in the vacuum by blowing air bubbles, and I make gifts of sharpened pins so as to ensure I never put on airs. My lungs are imbued with the scent of places that I've breathed, and when I hyperventilate it's only so I can remain in apnoea for a while. As though I were pollen, I let myself go with the wind, convinced I'm able to seduce every thing that surrounds me. I want to breathe till I choke. I want to love till I die"
                                                                   ~ Fabio Novembre

I have had these words scribbled on a torn up piece of paper stuck to my wall for the past three years. I read them everyday, almost religiously. One day we'll meet. You inspire me.


Fabio Novembre on one of his creations (lifted from ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com)

Visit his blog at http://www.novembre.it/

Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment