Thursday 8 July 2010

J Brand Houlihan



There's a new trend alert in London - J Brand Houlihan Cargo jeans. To be honest, I don't like using the word "trend" because it usually conveys something too temporary, something that will make you go "What the hell was I thinking wearing that?" while you browse through old photos (personal examples include blue hair, neon pink net top and a million other things that you will never find out about). These sell-out jeans, however, are just a trend. They are a clear mixture of the military influence and the classic skinny jeans that have become a wardrobe staple for everyone. Personally, I think it's a bit 2003 and it has very unflattering pockets on the rear. So far, I have seen it on a Notting Hill mummy and they are not bad, but they are definitely nothing special. They are very difficult to find these days because they have completely sold out but I assume that there will be more of them available soon. I'm just not feeling them...
Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment