Monday 26 July 2010

Taylor Momsen + Galliano

Taylor Momsen (aka Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl, aka frontwoman of The Pretty Reckless) is announced to be the face of John Galliano's new perfume. I'm not sure whether I like the idea because I often get influenced by the ad of the perfume in order to go and try it and understand what it represents. Take for example the Chloe' perfume that the whole London stank of last year (myself included). Does the image of Chloe Sevigny with her bed-head hair and dreamy gaze not describe the feel and smell of the perfume perfectly? It's one of my most favorite fragrances of all time. So in Taylor Momsen's case, is the smell going to be a highly complicated cocktail of cigarettes, hairspray and black liner? Agree/disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment