Friday 30 April 2010

Love Gwen

I'm sorry, but I have a question. Have men officially gone CRAZY? Bad enough that Tiger Woods, Jesse James, Ashley Cole and the rest of the idiots are humping anything that moves (don't care about them anyway) but the allegations that Gavin Rossdale cheated on Gwen Stefani are too much! Who in their right mind would cheat on GWEN STEFANI???????? She's so beautiful and is my style idol.  Friends who know me well, still remember my obsession with Love Angel Music Baby and her "What you waitin for?" video.  She rocked Galliano couture in an Alice in Wonderland themed video before Tim Burton even knew what it was probably. Absolutely NO ONE works red lipstick and leopard print better than her. I just decided to post some of her old photos. Love her. Adore her.




Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment