Wednesday 13 April 2011

Nails for Summer 2011

I'm completely obsessed with nails, it's just one of those things.  For me, nails complete the look and give emphasis to those all important little details.  This spring I've been experimenting quite a lot so here are my latest find:
 I used a regular black nail varnish and then brushed on a coat of Rimmel London Matte Finish which does exactly what it says on the bottle..erm makes the color matte! Works amazing on dark tones like black, dark brown and purple.
 This is actually old news but I tried it for the first time 2 weeks ago.  I applied black nail varnish by Barry M and then put a top coat of 17 Crackle Top Coat and voila! The golden top layer starts to crack after a few seconds and creates a look that looks much more time-consuming than it actually is! Works a treat with dark colors underneath or with different shades of pink for a more subtle effect.
Now this is my super favourite! This photo taken with crappy Iphone camera does this beautiful colour no justice at all! It's a beautiful cool shade of beige that looks so groomed and expensive with practically any skin tone.  It's also by 17 (they do amazing shades this season, truth must be said) and is called Forever.
This is a reverse version of French manicure. Pink nails with black tips.  Nothing revolutionary, was just feeling bored one evening.  And to be super creative I stuck on a nail sticker too!
And last but not least, this is my next planned purchase - officially the hottest shade for nails this summer.  Trust the guru brand of beauty Chanel, to come up with the most desirable shades for the season.

Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment