Thursday 4 February 2010

Chanel clogs


Alexa Chung is on the cover of this month's Vogue. Can somebody please tell me what the fuss is about? I don't think she's a fashion icon and I DEFINITELY don't like her hair (apparently she got an award for having the best hairstyle or something). It always looks looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards. Anyways...She was seen wearing the Chanel clogs at the S/S fashion show and on the Vogue cover and baboom....its the new "It" shoe. I think this is just a one-season trend that won't last long. And how uncomfortable do they look?? They belong in the same category as Crocs and Birkenstock because they all have something similar about them (and I don't care how comfortable they are, they are u.g.l.y.)

Miaw.



No comments:

Post a Comment