Monday 15 August 2011

Ulyana Sergeenko F/W 2011-2012








I honestly love this woman! Ulyana Sergeenko's collection consists of 27 outfits, but I've just picked out my favorite looks.  I particularly love the styling in  this collection - the traditional headscarves and the beautifully curled locks are so lady-like! Lately I've been really thinking about it and came up with the conlcusion that longer hemlines are much sexier that minis because it really makes you wonder what's beneath all the fabric.  The full doll-like floral skirts paired with wolly jumpers are actually really practical for London weather as you can wear thick tights during the winter and still look very dressed-up and feminine.  I can imagine Ulyana wearing each of these outfits, as it has her signature look written all over it! My conclusion: Bravo and can't wait to see more! PS somebody get me that fur trimmed coat!!!!

Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment