Thursday 18 August 2011

Break your neck in style - LV rain boots


I'm giving up on sunny weather. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee/face the music.  I live in London where rain is a fact of life that usually comes and hits you on the face when you've just blow-dried your hair/applied eye make-up/wore new shoes.  So in terms of new shoes, I ask myself time and time again, WHY do I even bother to invest money into nice everyday shoes? Today was a classic example.  I wore my pretty leather Kurt Geiger ballerinas, only to have them completely soaked on my way home.  Yesterday, it was raining as well, so I decided to be practical and wore my Burberry wellington boots, only to slip ---> fall ---> bruise both knees ----> rip favourite Miss Sixty jeans that fit PERFECTLY ---> cry over ripped jeans and blue knees ---> cry some more over ruined jeans ---> be in pain the next day so cancelled going out plans.  So my conclusion is this: if I'm going to break my neck anyway while walking in the rain, I might as well do it in style (but next time I'll wear old jeans).  I introduce to you the first ever high-heeled rubber boots by Louis Vuitton.  Yay or nay?

Miaw.

1 comment:

  1. Looks I'm gonna break my neck ... After your post these boots are definitely in my wish list !!
    makeuplolovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete