Wednesday 1 September 2010

H&M and Lanvin?

Bloggers, journalists, fashionistas and shopaholics are going crazy!!! Who will H&M collaborate with this year and cause chaos on the streets of London and other towns? Which designer items at high street prices will make people camp outside the stores in tents? Which items will make an appearance on E-bay for ten times its original price? Find out on the 9th of September (add this day to the calendar that I posted yesterday). Rumour has it it's Lanvin..But then again there have been mentions of Bottega Veneta and Vivienne Westwood...Who will it be? Who will it be?? Personally, I loved the previous collaborations especially the Sonia Rykiel one (the quality of the clothes was amazing) and Jimmy Choo (I camped for my bag) so I can't wait for this one!






Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment