Monday 24 May 2010

Art of the Trench

I love Burberry.  It's just one of those brands that may come accross as quite preppy, and dare I say "posh", but pieces like the iconic lamb's wool scarf or the trench are so timeless, versatile and beautiful.  One thing I LOVE on a man is a good fitting trench, I just think it's so laid-back and sexy.  Luckily, I'm not the only one.  Check out the http://www.artofthetrench.com/ which is a collaboration between Burberry and The Sartorialist aka Scott Schuman, that consists of many shots of people from all over the world with their own interpretation on how to wear the iconic trench. The photographs are stunning and show creative and stylish ways of wearing a Burberry trench, be it the classic beige version or the updated black or white. Go and check it out!



Miaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment